Imago Medical offers the most advanced treatments to achieve your best look ever. From microneedling to chemical peels, we have the perfect solution for your wants and needs. We even offer a free Visia skin analysis with every consultation to accurately assess your skin’s current condition.
Let’s get started — reserve your free consultation today to formulate your skin plan. Dial (385) 388-8600 today to schedule your consultation at our Murray, UT office and learn more about which treatment you’d be the best candidate for!request an appointment
Hydrafacial: Cleanse | Extract | Hydrate
Hydrafacial is a non-invasive treatment that improves skin health, addresses individual concerns, and creates a glow like no other. Unlike traditional facials, it’s performed via device rather than by hand, for deeper penetration and longer lasting results.
Hydrafacial + Keravive
- Cleanses exfoliates, and hydrates the scalp and hair follicles
- Removes dirt, oil, flakes, dead skin cells, and impurities from the surface of the scalp and from hair follicles
- Stimulates scalp circulation
- Infuses the scalp and hair follicles with growth factors and skin proteins to promote the appearance of healthier, thicker, fuller-looking hair.
Read What Our Patients Are Saying!
“Today I visited Imago Medical Spa for the first time and I could not have possibly had a better experience. The staff, team and overall vibe of Imago is welcoming and relaxing. This was my first time experiencing the HydraFacial and will definitely be back. When your skin, especially face, is at its ultimate, you feel even better about yourself. I’ll be back!” – Blair Underwood
Microneedling | Skinpen
It’s Time To Get The Beautiful, Glowing Skin You’ve Always Wanted.
Frequently Asked Questions: Microneedling | Skinpen
What Is Microneedling Used For?
- Diminish acne scars
- Improve skin texture
- Even and improve skin tone
Will Microneedling Work For Me?
Unlike most alternatives, SkinPen has been clinically shown to be effective for women and men with skin ranging from skin types light to very dark. Likewise, SkinPen’s mechanical process is less abrasive than harsh peels. In addition, when you properly space treatments that are overseen by a physician, the procedures can be administered year-round.
Hydrafacial + Lip & Eye Perk
- Hydrates and plumps the lips
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates and brightens the eyes
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles
ZO Chemical Peels
Rejuvenate your skin with a chemical peel. A chemical peel is very simply a chemical solution that can be applied to the skin. It is designed to give a deeper exfoliation than your average at-home scrub, to help actually peel off the damaged upper layer of skin to reveal new, revitalized skin underneath.
- Superficial Peel: Brightens your skin instantly in only 15 minutes! Be ready for any event or a night out.
- Medium peel: anti-aging, improves skin tone and texture while targeting fine lines and wrinkles. You will need to prep 6-8 weeks with a .5% retinol before this treatment and must have a consultation prior to this peel.